Coming in Tales of Television
- What to say, or not say, to the Military Police at 2am when it’s raining and you just want to get the shot
- Great Moments in Closed Captioning: Do you know what “sinned-re-la-la” means?
- What not to say if your television tower falls down: “Can we put up a slide?”
- Great Moments in Television: Accidental juxtapositions gone bad
- Remembering Y2K: Every computer prepped except the transmitter controller
- You Can’t Put That On the Air!: In which a commercial tv person meets PBS. Bleep it all!
- If You Can Find Them: The A-Team almost gets me arrested
- Accidentally Broadcasting Smut? That could never happen!
- The Black Widows of Television and the Swarming Rats of Film School: It’s not always glamorous
- Reality Ends Here: Tales of Film School
- My Chance to Work with Britney Spears: Uh, who?
- Admiration For a Real Pro: Working with John Tesh
- Becoming a Tourist Attraction in Hollywood
- How to do Car Stunts With Absolutely NO Safety Equipment (and, yes, I lived to tell the Tale)
- Casting Films in Hollywood: And how it immediately scrubbed both casting and acting off my potential career list
- Invited to a High-Profile Hollywood Gala?: What would your first question be?
This entry was posted in Coming in Tales of Television
. Bookmark the permalink